YOU  RAISE  ME  UP

When I am down, and oh my soul, so weary
當我心情低落,而我的靈魂如此疲憊

When troubles come and my heart burdened be
當麻煩一個接著一個,而內心苦不堪言時

Then, I am still and wait here in the silence
此時,我會在這裡靜靜的等待

Until you come and sit a while with me
直到你出現,陪著我坐一會兒

You raise up, so I can stand on mountains
有你的鼓勵,我可以攀上險峻的高山

You raise me up, to walk on stormy seas
有你的鼓勵,我可以橫渡狂風暴雨的大海

I am stong, when I am on your shoulders
當我倚靠著你的肩膀時,我是如此堅強

You raise me up...to more than can be.
因為你的鼓舞,讓我超越了自己

There is no life–no life without its hunger
沒有任何人的人生,會沒有苦惱

Each restless heart beats so imperfectly
每一顆不停躍動的心,跳動得如此不完美

But when you come and I am filled with wonder
但每當你一出現,而我的生命便充滿驚奇

Sometimes, I think I glimpse eternity.
有時候,我以為我瞥見了永恆

You raise me up...to more than can be.
因為你的鼓舞,讓我超越了自己

You raise me up...to more than can be.
因為你的鼓舞,讓我超越了自己